- 6 peaches-preferably freestone, washed, halved and pitted (too ripe and they fall apart on the grill)
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. blue cheese crumbles
- Slice Peaches in half. *
- Brush grill with a dab of oil. Place peach halves face-down on grill. Turn after 3 to 4 minutes, after they've given up the brightness in their color.
- Flip peaches over and cook for about 2 more minutes, or until desired softness.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles to empty pit area.
- Drizzle w/ honey and eat.
*To remove peach put, take a paring knife and cut all around the fruit and then give it a twist. It should be very easy to pull the pit out.